• Rubber bulb ensures easy and accurate administration of medicine.
• Measures up to 3ml.
• Smooth, rounded edges that are perfect for a tiny mouth.
• Easy to use with embossed dosage markings.
ACCURATE DOSAGE MEASUREMENT.
Care & Use
- Clean before and after each use with warm, soapy water and rinse well.
Insert dropper into the medicine bottle and squeeze bulb to draw medicine up to the required level.
Angle dropper towards baby’s inside cheek and gently release medicine by squeezing bulb.
Hold straight up and pour medicine to the desired measurement.
Make sure your child is sitting in an upright position before giving the medicine.
- Follow the precise dosage instructions as indicated by your pediatrician or pharmacist. Take care not to over-medicate.
- Dispense medicine slowly to prevent choking.
- Keep an accurate record of dosages and times of medicine given.
- This product is not a toy and should only be handled by adults.
- Keep out of the reach of children.
- Inspect before and after each use and dispose of if damaged.