- Suitable for babies over 4 months
- The teether is colored and shaped like an orange carrot
- It is made from soft material that allows easy chewing
- The teether has an easy-to-grip handle that is suitable for a baby
- The sterilized water inside allows you to cool the teether to relieve aching gums
- BPA-free product assures safety
Pigeon Cooling Teether is a cute little teether that satisfies your baby's urge to chew every object in their reach. The carrot-shaped teether has a bright orange color with a translucent cover that allows you to see the contents inside. It is filled with sterilized water that keeps the baby safe in case of punctures.
More importantly, the water helps to cool the teether when it is kept in the refrigerator. This is done to soothe the baby's developing gums that tend to swell during this period. It has a thick, round handle that is designed to fit perfectly in the baby's hand. The product is BPA-free and is safe for oral use by infants.