Introducing our specially designed Cleansing Oil for babies and newborns with extremely dry skin. Our product is formulated to gently cleanse and replenish your little one’s skin while soothing sensations of irritation and tightness. It leaves a long-lasting protective film on baby’s skin, preventing the drying effect of hard water. Our Cleansing Oil contains 98% natural origin ingredients, including sunflower oil Distillate, selected for its soothing properties.
Our product is manufactured in our Epernon facility in France and contains a key active ingredient from powerful organic sunflower seeds (origin France). Our handy pump bottle delivers the exact right amount of oil, ensuring no waste. This Stelatopia product can be used on body and hair.
Directions for use: Press the pump (just once!) to collect the right amount of oil in your hand. Pour directly into the bath tub or apply directly on baby’s wet skin. Gently wash baby’s body and scalp by massaging slightly. Rinse and then dry baby super gently: try to “dab dry” with a clean cotton towel (as opposed to rubbing, which should be avoided in case of extremely dry skin).
Our product contains 98% natural origin ingredients, and the remaining 2% represents ingredients which have been selected for their high-tolerance properties and allow for a long term protection of the formula. Trust our Cleansing Oil to take extra care of your little one’s fragile skin.