Always in the Moment
With the KODAK CHERISH C525 Smart Video Baby Monitor, you can cherish all the beautiful moments of your baby in HD video and crystal-clear audio, without disturbing their sleep.
Rechargeable batteries in both the camera and viewer ensure worry-free operation, even if there's a power outage.
And with the KODAK Smart Home App, you'll get instant notifications of sound or motion
KODAK CHERISH C525
- Remote zoom in/out, pan/tilt
- Two-way audio
- Soothing lullabies and white noise
- Expandable to 4 cameras
- Additional features with Kodak’s Smart Home App
- Wall mountable / portable
- Night vision / infrared video
- Room temperature
- Rechargeable batteries (last up to 5 hours)
- 5.0" (12.7 cm) display size
- Illuminated key pad
- One-touch on/off screen
- Rechargeable batteries (last up to 4 hours)
KODAK CHERISH C525 Smart Video Baby Monitor
The KODAK CHERISH C525 Baby Monitor helps you stay connected to your little ones at home or on the road. With rechargeable batteries and WiFi connectivity, the CHERISH C525 camera provides tilt, pan and zoom options so you can capture even more of the quiet moments.
With a KODAK baby camera and the KODAK Smart Home App, you can cherish all the beautiful moments of your baby's development without disturbing their sleep.
13cm HD Screen & Mobile App, Cordless Hi-res Camera, WiFi, two-way audio, infrared night-vision, remote zoom, long range.
• WIFI CONNECT: The wifi connected video baby monitor delivers crystal clear HD video and audio direct to your smart device
• TWO-WAY TALK: Listen and respond to your child with the soothing sound of your voice
• TILT, PAN AND ZOOM: Experience increased focal range using your smartphone or tablet to control the viewfinder on your monitor
• TEMPERATURE ALERTS: Smart Notifications that will help you keep your baby’s room at the perfect temperature for sleep
• INFRARED VIDEO: Night vision delivers a clear HD video even when the lights are off
• SOOTHING LULLABIES AND WHITE NOISE: Sooth your baby with quiet lullabies and white noise during their transition into sleep