Mustela Baby Foam Shampoo Newborns Cradle Cap 150ml gently cleanses the delicate scalps of babies, while counteracting cradle cap. Through a combination of Avocado Polyphenols with a Patented Blend of Rebalancing Ingredients, this formula helps to eliminate yellow patches and prevent their reappearance. The safe composition – that does not sting the eyes – proves, therefore, to be efficient when it comes to maintaining hair’s health and a purified scalp. Additionally, the Mustela Baby Cradle Cap Shampoo is a pediatric high tolerance composition that was dermatologically tested. In fact, it is suitable to provide daily care to all newborns and toddlers, including babies out of NICU.
As a last note, the Mustela Baby Cradle Cap Shampoo contains 99% of ingredients from a natural origin. The remaining 1% components are responsible for ensuring product longevity and a pleasant texture that is easy to apply.
– Skin type: all skin types, including sensitive;
– Gently cleanses the newborn and baby’s scalp, eliminates and prevents the reappearance of cradle cap, does not cause tears, hypoallergenic formula, contains 99% ingredients of natural origin;
– Formulated without: fragrance